From grave health concerns, to cultural and economic consequences, emotional distress and technical challenges, COVID-19 is affecting our lives at many different levels in all regions of the world. To best support our community we will send a weekly email to members and supporters to both reflect and inspire innovation as we come together during this difficult time. The email will share ideas from our members and others in heritage, arts and culture worldwide, recommend resources related to creative cultural programming, and provide quick links to our favorite self-care pieces from the past week.
Subscribe to “Conscience Connections: Resources for a Global Community” here.
CHECK OUT OUR PREVIOUS EDITIONS:
- Wednesday, November 11, You’re Invited! Truth and Reconciliation in America
- Tuesday, October 27th, RSVP Now! Get Out the Vote!
- Thursday, October 15th, You’re Invited! Building Virtual Communities for Human Rights
- Wednesday, October 1st, Grief, Memorialization and COVID-19
- Wednesday, September 16th, Lessons Learned Six Months In…
- Wednesday, September 2nd, Self-Care at Sites of Conscience – RSVP Now!
- Wednesday, August 19th, Strategies for Responding to Harmful Visitor Comments – RSVP Now!
- Wednesday, August 5th, Sites of Conscience in Time Magazine
- Wednesday, July 29th, What Would a Truth Commission in America Look Like?
- Wednesday, July 22nd, Resources with a Global Impact
- Tuesday, July 14th, RSVP Now for “Real Fake News,” a Webinar
- Wednesday, July 8th, Transforming Trauma in Children
- Wednesday, July 1st, Whose Hero? New Perspectives on Monuments
- Wednesday, June 24th, Front Page Dialogue on Race and Policing
- Monday, June 8th. Resources for Reckoning with Racism
- Wednesday, June 3rd. Systemic Racism, Police Brutality and Demands for Transformation
- Monday, May 25th. Project Grants for Sites of Conscience
- Monday, May 18th. Leading with Compassion: COVID-19 Resources with a Global Reach.
- Monday, May 11th. Effective Communication in Challenging Times: COVID-19 Resources with a Global Reach
- Monday, May 4th. What Does a Proportionate Response to a Pandemic Look Like?: COVID-19 Resources with a Global Reach
- Monday, April 27th. Project Support Fund and Other COVID-19 Resources with a Global Reach
- Monday, April 20th. Conscience Connections: Resources with a Global Reach
- Monday, April 13th. Conscience Connections: Resources with a Global Reach
- Monday, April 6th. Human Rights Now: Resources for a Global Community
- Monday, March 30th. Stronger Together: Resources for a Global Community
- Monday, March 23rd. Conscience and Solidarity: Resources for a Global Community