Syrians Without Borders is a non-profit and civil society organization, established by a group of young Syrians living in exile, each participating according to their specialization and expertise to provide support for the Syrian people and the creation of a free Syria. The organization has no political, religious, or sectarian goals, but serves the Syrian people.
Its aims are the following :
- Foster the development of a sense of community, sharing values of justice, democracy, and liberty.
- Provide basic free health care for all levels of society.
- Preserve Syrian cultural heritage, and its transmission to the next generations through the development of educational programs.
- Promote women’s rights in Syria, and help them have a level standard of living.
- Encourage environmental conscientiousness.
- Promote education through access to e-leaning opportunities.