Institutional membership is open to all organizations and institutions interested in the work of the International Coalition of Sites of Conscience.
- Eligibility to apply for direct grant support
- Eligibility to apply for accreditation and for staff exchange
- Eligibility to participate in biannual conference and other learning exchanges
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Eligibility to be featured in article in e-newsletter
- Listed and linked on the International Coalition web site
- Discounted admission to Accredited Sites of Conscience
- Access to the Online Resource Center, a forum where registered members of the Coalition can participate in discussions with their peers and access Sites of Conscience program examples, evaluation models and other resources. (Free registration required.)
How to Apply or Renew
Applicants may use either method to submit their contact information and payment:
- using the online form below, or
- sending a complete, printed form by fax or mail.
To apply online, please fill in the requested contact information in the fields below, select the appropriate dues rate, indicate your choice of membership category, and choose your method of payment.
For more information about membership or methods of payments, contact the Coalition’s membership department at +1 646 755 6186, or email email@example.com.
This post is also available in: French, Russian, Spanish