Institutional membership is open to all organizations and institutions interested in the work of the International Coalition of Sites of Conscience.
- Eligibility to apply for direct grant support and for staff exchange
- Eligibility to participate in biannual conference and other learning exchanges
- Quarterly members-only e-newsletter
- Listed and linked on the International Coalition web site
- Access to the Online Resource Center, a forum where registered members of the Coalition can participate in discussions with their peers and access Sites of Conscience program examples, evaluation models and other resources.
How to Apply or Renew
Applicants may use either method to submit their contact information and payment:
- using the online form below, or
- sending a complete, printed form by fax or mail.
To apply online, please fill in the requested contact information in the fields below, select the appropriate dues rate, and choose your method of payment.
For more information about membership or methods of payments, contact the Coalition’s membership department at +1.646.397.ICSC (4272), or email email@example.com.
This post is also available in: French, Russian, Spanish